Friday, October 23, 2009

FRIDAY Night !

well you see right... i work pretty much everyday during the week [ consisting of Sun - Mon ]. i have two jobs soooo i mean what do you expect ? I'm tired of working at FL though , the people kill me and the managers have jealous tendencies ! i know what customer service is and all the other happy-go-jolly stuff that goes along with it . i personally think my manager just wants to be young again &nd have all eyes on her which i don't see happening =/ but yeah story of my life - NEXT !

... it's FRIDAY Night &nd I'm at home on the CPU - whyyy ?

i could be out partying , clubbing , smoking and drinking like everyone else that's my age huh ? well that's not ME ! no I'm not a perfect little angel and i don't claim to be saint but i know what's good for me and what's not . I'd rather be in my house, under my covers where I'm SAFE watching ' The Incredibles ' ( which is what my night is going to consist of ) instead of roaming the streets and acting CRAZY ! hate it or love it , it's just what i do . it's so many BAD things that happen nowadays for people to act the way they act towards life , so carefree and nonchalant about their surroundings . anyways im done ! Goodnight :]


No comments:

Post a Comment